Monday 26 May 2008

Day 2 in the Life of Hayley

OK, so Day 2 is nearly over. But I am now a fully fledged advertising baby! Uni has officially endeth as of 4pm on Friday - all that's left now is to wait for results day and finally graduate in July (cap and gown joy - woohoo!)

Basically this is just my "HI, I'M BACK!!" post to let you all know that I'm still alive after it all. Currently uploading some of my work from final submission onto a separate blog (http://deviant-monkey-bits.blogspot.com/) which you can find a link to in the sidebar, so check it out and let me know what you think.

So... yeah... I'm not really sure what to say now! Just enjoying catching up on sleep for a couple of days (many more all-nighters to endure in the real world of advertising, I'm sure!), and I'm going to get started on a new portfolio tomorrow to hopefully get me well on my way to some jolly spiffing places!

For now I'll say goodnight, but you'll be hearing from me again VERY SOON : )

No comments: