Thursday 21 August 2008

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!!

Finally! After observing an alarming rate of "Bring on the trumpets!" status changes on Facebook, I now know what the hell everyone's going on about. And ashamedly it was my own mother who told me! This placement malarkey is preventing me from viewing any form of televisual antics, be they terrestrial, digital, new ads - even my beloved Hollyoaks!

A big "hip, hip, hooray!" for YouTube, in all its video wonderment. These ads from The Natural Confectionery Company are great! Sweets. Camera. Someone to hold the camera. Someone to shout "Bring on the trumpets!". Simple, effective, quirky, and they tickled my funny place (though that isn't hard to be honest).

Enjoy!








(For extra oodles of fun, play all the clips at the same time - all you'll make out is the bear in the first ad saying "BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!")

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Hahaha have just noticed the string pulling the dinosaur across the table in the last one! Cheapest ads ever!