Sunday 3 August 2008

Well it's only polite to...

Me and my trusty new partner, Sarah, got together for our first brainstorming (sorry, "thought showering" - wouldn't like to upset all the PC people out there!) session, so I thought it time to introduce you all to our world.

The location: Lloyd's Bar, Manchester.
The time: 11:30am - 4:00pm (oh yes, we are hardcore party advertisers).
And the "we've made some good progress" treats: a big fat plate of fish & chips for us both! : )

Good times!

Luckily both me and Sarah are in similar situations right now - skint and in need of a creative kick up the arse! I can't yet say anything for our partnership solving our money problems, but the creative cogs are moving once again after hibernating for a couple of months. Another plus is that me and Sarah are.. well, we're me and Sarah! Anyone who knows us knows we're absolute idiots (in the good way, of course) and she may possibly be even more dirty minded than me - winner!

Here's Sarah in action:


And one of the many constructive products of our few hours together:

Take from these images what you will : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a mouthful girls, well done!