Tuesday 17 February 2009

KISS

So, Sarah has now returned to the land of the living (well, the land of advertising anyway) - turns out it was the dreaded Norovirus that struck her down last week, the dodgy pizza was purely coincidental! We've been cracking on with GHD again and have just seen Paul for his input on our ideas. Some more good feedback from him, with a solid route for us to progress with until he sees us again on Friday.

I also took the opportunity to show him the copy I was working on for Nissan last Friday to see if it was as crap as I thought! Turns out it wasn't, but he gave me some useful writer-to-writer tips that have been duly noted and will be implemented the next time pen meets paper! Basically, I have to KISS more - Keep It Simple, Stupid! Another of those great little gems to take with you and pass around to others, just like our ex-tutor's epic advice to JFDI - Just F**cking Do It! Maybe there's a gap in the market to write a book of advertising abbreviations. I'll let you know if I decide to write it.

Right, back to the pad now, people!

No comments: