Friday 13 February 2009

A week of firsts

This week has seen us experiencing quite a few things for the first time - working in a church (never thought I'd say that!), attending our first photoshoot, and yesterday we were invited up into the Ark to sit in on an all-agency meeting. Of course we're not at liberty to divulge anything that went on in there (ruddy privacy agreements spoiling everyone's fun!), but it was lovely to see all of the creative teams in one room, a tight squeeze though it was! Even for those coming over from Parklands, there's clearly a good unity between everyone despite working from different locations, and it just served to strengthen our opinion that TBWA is a great big happy family to work for.

Today is another first for me as I'm working alone because Sarah ate some dodgy pizza last night (hope you get well soon dude!), so I'm working on some copy for our Nissan concepts from earlier in the week (and clearly having a bit of a mental break from it!) Better crack on I guess, but I'm sure there'll be more updates to come next week.

*Buries head in thesaurus*

No comments: