Monday 5 January 2009

Happy New Year!!

A tad belated though it may be! Sorry to have been away for so long - me and Sarah spent the run up to Christmas working our little temp asses off to have enough money to drink ourselves silly on the 31st, which I know I most certainly achieved!

(I blame the skates, not the alcohol. No siree!)

Just a little visual delight to warm up there! Anywho, as I say, me and Sarah have been busy in our "day jobs", of which I'm currently still in mine and haven't had much time on my hands to blog inbetween the commuting and festive jovialities. But fear not, for we have returned! Today we received word from Paul Burns at TBWA\Manchester regarding the placement he offered us way back in October, and we now have a start date for the 9th of February - tres excited!

More than anything we're looking forward to getting back into agency life and being hands-on again, especially heading to a much larger agency like TBWA after our first two placements - will be great to see how they operate and how much different (or possibly not) it is to life at the smaller agencies. All-in-all we just can't wait to get back on it and see what else we learn along the way and what odd characters we're sure to meet (besides Bex, who we already know!)

So tomorrow it's time to sort out when I'll be finishing my temp job, and whether there's time to possibly fit a little something else in before TBWA... but we'll keep quiet on that one for now : ) And hopefully I'll now be finding some time to update the blog more often. In fact, I make it my New Year's Resolution to do so!

No comments: