Monday 7 April 2008

46 days to go!



So, in about 7 hours time I'll be dragging myself from my pit for the first day back in class after Easter. Not much looking forward to the early mornings and nearly falling asleep on the train every morning, but hey, it's only 46 days til final deadline!

This is something my classmates are well aware of, as each day I've been updating my Facebook status just to keep them up-to-date with just how many days are actually left. Needless to say, they don't like this system!

So as a little homage to the final stretch of the ol' degree, here is Europe with The Final Countdown for you! (Funnily enough, this song was playing in the ambulance when my mum was being taken to hospital in labour with me - hmm, coincedence?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I didn't know you better I'd think you actually WANT to give me a heart attack!!!!

;)

Always a fan of your work and ramblings hon keep it up!














(no Hayley not that way!)