Sunday 6 April 2008

Narf!

My earlier post resulted in "They're dinky, the Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN" resounding in my head all afternoon, so I just had to get my Pinky and the Brain fix and figured I'd share it with you all.


And here's the Animaniacs (where Pinky and the Brain found their fame). Seriously, anyone born post-2000 just hasn't lived! These are the cartoons that made me into the wholesome and well-rounded young woman that I am today (no comments please!) Good times, good times!

Just one more video from Tiny Toons. Sad to say that having discovered these on YouTube, I've been bopping around in my seat and even managing to sing along to parts (yes, the men in white coats were unsuccessful in their attempts to track me down).

So for anyone else who remembers these cartoons (and if you don't, then WHY NOT?!), this post is basically me publicly reminiscing my lost youth and giving you a little insight as to why I turned into such an unusual adult.

Enjoy!

No comments: